Mid-Eastern producer lowers Jan LDPE, LLDPE prices to SEA
The producer reduced their prices by $170/ton from end November and is now offering LDPE and LLDPE film at $1280/ton CIF SEA, cash. They also revealed HDPE film offers for January shipment at $1300/ton with the same terms.
A source from the producer stated, “Buying interest has not shown any sign of revival despite our recent reduction. We are not feeling optimistic regarding the near term outlook.”
Import prices currently stand at $1280-1370/ton for LDPE film and at $1070-1380/ton for LLDPE film, both on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September