Mid-Eastern producer reduces Dec LDPE, LLDPE prices to SEA
"We have not seen any real improvement in sales even after our price reductions and buyers are mostly placing bids at around $1400/ton. We are running our plant at normal rates and are trying to convince some of our customers to accept additional quantities," a producer source commented.
Import prices currently stand at $1440-1530/ton for LLDPE film and at $1450-1530/ton for LDPE film, both on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons