Mid-Eastern producer reduces Dec LDPE, LLDPE prices to SEA
"We have not seen any real improvement in sales even after our price reductions and buyers are mostly placing bids at around $1400/ton. We are running our plant at normal rates and are trying to convince some of our customers to accept additional quantities," a producer source commented.
Import prices currently stand at $1440-1530/ton for LLDPE film and at $1450-1530/ton for LDPE film, both on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months