Mid-Eastern producer reduces Dec LDPE, LLDPE prices to SEA
"We have not seen any real improvement in sales even after our price reductions and buyers are mostly placing bids at around $1400/ton. We are running our plant at normal rates and are trying to convince some of our customers to accept additional quantities," a producer source commented.
Import prices currently stand at $1440-1530/ton for LLDPE film and at $1450-1530/ton for LDPE film, both on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low