Mid-Eastern producer rolls over December PP, PE to Egypt
The only lower price from the producer was for LLDPE injection at $1525-1535/ton on CIF Alexandria, 90 days basis, down by $25-35/ton from the seller’s late November levels. Meanwhile, the rest of the producer’s prices stand at $1500/ton for HDPE film and LLDPE film, $1490/ton for HDPE b/m and injection, $1570/ton for LDPE film and at $1460/ton for PP raffia and injection with the same terms.
A distributor commented, “The producer’s offers had indicated significant decreases in November and they had formed the low end of the import range. This may be why the seller kept their prices unchanged for December. We asked the producer about their availability and they said that it is not clear how much quota they spared for Egypt.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September