Mid-Eastern producer rolls over December PP, PE to Egypt
The only lower price from the producer was for LLDPE injection at $1525-1535/ton on CIF Alexandria, 90 days basis, down by $25-35/ton from the seller’s late November levels. Meanwhile, the rest of the producer’s prices stand at $1500/ton for HDPE film and LLDPE film, $1490/ton for HDPE b/m and injection, $1570/ton for LDPE film and at $1460/ton for PP raffia and injection with the same terms.
A distributor commented, “The producer’s offers had indicated significant decreases in November and they had formed the low end of the import range. This may be why the seller kept their prices unchanged for December. We asked the producer about their availability and they said that it is not clear how much quota they spared for Egypt.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints, demand send Turkey PE market to 2-month high
- China's PP upturn enters third week on more bullish fundamentals
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations