Mid-Eastern suppliers announce Dec PP, PE offers in Algeria
The major’s latest offers stood at $1110/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1170-1180/ton for LDPE film, $1250/ton for HDPE film and $1200/ton HDPE b/m, $1270/ton for PP inj. and raffia, $1350-1370/ton for PPBC inj., and $1450-1480/ton for PPRC inj., all on a CIF Algeria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Another Saudi producer announced its new LDPE film offers at $1150/ton, while a Middle Eastern supplier’s latest HDPE film prices were at $1220/ton, with the same terms.
The distributor also reported new PP raffia and inj. offers from two different Saudi producers within the range of $1200-1220/ton, on CIF Algeria, 90 days.
"Demand has been dull over the past months and prices have been following a bearish trend. As there are no signs of a recovery thus far, purchases remain tied to basic needs and we are pushing for further discounts," added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe