Mid-Eastern suppliers announce Dec PP, PE offers in Algeria
The major’s latest offers stood at $1110/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1170-1180/ton for LDPE film, $1250/ton for HDPE film and $1200/ton HDPE b/m, $1270/ton for PP inj. and raffia, $1350-1370/ton for PPBC inj., and $1450-1480/ton for PPRC inj., all on a CIF Algeria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Another Saudi producer announced its new LDPE film offers at $1150/ton, while a Middle Eastern supplier’s latest HDPE film prices were at $1220/ton, with the same terms.
The distributor also reported new PP raffia and inj. offers from two different Saudi producers within the range of $1200-1220/ton, on CIF Algeria, 90 days.
"Demand has been dull over the past months and prices have been following a bearish trend. As there are no signs of a recovery thus far, purchases remain tied to basic needs and we are pushing for further discounts," added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets evaluate possible impact of border closure with Iran
- Asia’s firm PVC sentiment shows signs of faltering amid competitive Chinese offers
- Recovering downstream activity supports sentiment for PET bottle in China
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe