Mid-Eastern suppliers announce Dec PP, PE offers in Algeria
The major’s latest offers stood at $1110/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1170-1180/ton for LDPE film, $1250/ton for HDPE film and $1200/ton HDPE b/m, $1270/ton for PP inj. and raffia, $1350-1370/ton for PPBC inj., and $1450-1480/ton for PPRC inj., all on a CIF Algeria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Another Saudi producer announced its new LDPE film offers at $1150/ton, while a Middle Eastern supplier’s latest HDPE film prices were at $1220/ton, with the same terms.
The distributor also reported new PP raffia and inj. offers from two different Saudi producers within the range of $1200-1220/ton, on CIF Algeria, 90 days.
"Demand has been dull over the past months and prices have been following a bearish trend. As there are no signs of a recovery thus far, purchases remain tied to basic needs and we are pushing for further discounts," added the source.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support
- Liquidity concerns keep India’s PP, PE markets on edge
- Buyer resistance counterbalances cost pressure in China’s PE markets
- Türkiye’s PE market up in Sept as limited quotas offset muted demand
- Crude oil rally keeps China’s PP markets firm
- Europe’s PVC rebounds from nearly 3-year lows, is it a dead-cat bounce?
- Indian players see PVC prices falling further ahead
- Stats: US boosts HDPE market share in China, Saudi's sales slump sharply
- Stats: India's H1 PP imports jump, PE and PVC imports skyrocket