Middle Eastern PE producer issues April prices to Turkey
Accordingly, the producer’s initial April offers are at $1290-1300/ton for LDPE general purpose and $1280-1290/ton for film grade. The seller offers LLDPE c4 film at $1210/ton and HDPE film $1190-1200/ton. All offers were given on CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash basis.
Now, players are waiting to hear new offers of other Middle Eastern sources, from which they expect to hear decreases from last March levels given slow pre-referendum demand, sufficient supplies and the unsupportive upstream chain.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December