Middle Eastern PE producer issues April prices to Turkey
Accordingly, the producer’s initial April offers are at $1290-1300/ton for LDPE general purpose and $1280-1290/ton for film grade. The seller offers LLDPE c4 film at $1210/ton and HDPE film $1190-1200/ton. All offers were given on CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash basis.
Now, players are waiting to hear new offers of other Middle Eastern sources, from which they expect to hear decreases from last March levels given slow pre-referendum demand, sufficient supplies and the unsupportive upstream chain.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets rise in February after three months of weakness
- Stats: China’s 2023 PE imports snap two-year downfall despite rapidly growing domestic capacities
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market