Middle Eastern PE producer issues April prices to Turkey
Accordingly, the producer’s initial April offers are at $1290-1300/ton for LDPE general purpose and $1280-1290/ton for film grade. The seller offers LLDPE c4 film at $1210/ton and HDPE film $1190-1200/ton. All offers were given on CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash basis.
Now, players are waiting to hear new offers of other Middle Eastern sources, from which they expect to hear decreases from last March levels given slow pre-referendum demand, sufficient supplies and the unsupportive upstream chain.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September