Middle Eastern import PP, PE offers revealed to Jordan, Lebanon for Dec
In Jordan, two buyers reported receiving December prices from a Saudi major at stable levels from November. Accordingly, prices stand at $1210/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1190-1200/ton for HDPE film, $1180-1190/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1240-1260/ton for LDPE film and at $1230/ton for PP film, all on CIP Amman, 90 days basis.
Both sources confirmed that end product demand is still stagnant while one of the buyers commented, “However, we are hopeful for the upcoming period as ports were re-opened, which may increase our exports again. Plus, our government is enhancing ties with Iraq, which is one of the main export destinations for us.”
In Lebanon, meanwhile, the Saudi major trimmed its LDPE film prices by $30/ton while keeping the rest of its December offers stable from November. The producer’s prices stand at $1230/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1260/ton for PP film, $1240/ton for PPBC inj. and HDPE inj.,$1220/ton for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film, $1250/ton for HDPE b/m and at $1280/ton for LDPE film CIF Beirut, 90 days.
A Qatari source, meanwhile, lowered its HDPE and LDPE film prices to Lebanon by $10/ton to $1180/ton for HDPE film and $1280/ton for LDPE film CIF Beirut, 90 days.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons