Middle Eastern import PP, PE offers revealed to Jordan, Lebanon for Dec
In Jordan, two buyers reported receiving December prices from a Saudi major at stable levels from November. Accordingly, prices stand at $1210/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1190-1200/ton for HDPE film, $1180-1190/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $1240-1260/ton for LDPE film and at $1230/ton for PP film, all on CIP Amman, 90 days basis.
Both sources confirmed that end product demand is still stagnant while one of the buyers commented, “However, we are hopeful for the upcoming period as ports were re-opened, which may increase our exports again. Plus, our government is enhancing ties with Iraq, which is one of the main export destinations for us.”
In Lebanon, meanwhile, the Saudi major trimmed its LDPE film prices by $30/ton while keeping the rest of its December offers stable from November. The producer’s prices stand at $1230/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1260/ton for PP film, $1240/ton for PPBC inj. and HDPE inj.,$1220/ton for HDPE film and LLDPE c4 film, $1250/ton for HDPE b/m and at $1280/ton for LDPE film CIF Beirut, 90 days.
A Qatari source, meanwhile, lowered its HDPE and LDPE film prices to Lebanon by $10/ton to $1180/ton for HDPE film and $1280/ton for LDPE film CIF Beirut, 90 days.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe