Middle Eastern producer announces July PE, PP prices to SE Asia
According to him, the producer lowered its PE prices by $40/ton for HDPE film and by $30/ton for LDPE film while issuing increases of $50/ton for PP block copolymer injection and $10/ton for PP random copolymer injection when compared to its June levels.
The producer’s July offers currently stand at $1100/ton for HDPE film, at $1160/ton for LLDPE film, at $1220/ton for LDPE film, at $1130/ton for PPBC inj. and at $1190/ton for PPRC inj., all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question