Middle Eastern producer announces June PE prices to SEA
The source commented, “Demand is not strong as buyers are not showing much interest in our new prices. For June, we feel that we will be able to conclude deals with some discounts.”
At the start of the week, a Saudi Arabian producer reportedly announced their PE prices for June with rollovers from May at $1430/ton CIF SEA, cash basis for LLDPE and HDPE film.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount