Middle Eastern producer issues June PP, PE prices to SE Asia
The producer reportedly cut its new offers by $20/ton for HDPE, $30/ton for LDPE, $40/ton for LLDPE, $50/ton for PP random copolymer and $70/ton for PP block copolymer when compared to its May levels.
The trader reported that the producer’s June offers stand at $1140/ton for HDPE film, at $1190/ton for LLDPE film, at $1270/ton for LDPE film, at $1100/ton for PPBC injection and at $1180/ton for PPRC injection, all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets