Middle Eastern producer issues June PP, PE prices to SE Asia
The producer reportedly cut its new offers by $20/ton for HDPE, $30/ton for LDPE, $40/ton for LLDPE, $50/ton for PP random copolymer and $70/ton for PP block copolymer when compared to its May levels.
The trader reported that the producer’s June offers stand at $1140/ton for HDPE film, at $1190/ton for LLDPE film, at $1270/ton for LDPE film, at $1100/ton for PPBC injection and at $1180/ton for PPRC injection, all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm