Middle Eastern producer lowers Dec PE prices to Thailand
“The producer’s new offers are not seeing a healthy response from the market as buyers are reluctant to build stocks ahead of the upcoming year-end holidays. Meanwhile, we did not receive any PP offers from the producer due to their unstable PP production,” he commented.
According to the agent, the producer’s new offers stand at $1140/ton for HDPE film and at $1180/ton for LLDPE film, both on a CIF Thailand, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high