Middle Eastern producer lowers Dec PE prices to Thailand
“The producer’s new offers are not seeing a healthy response from the market as buyers are reluctant to build stocks ahead of the upcoming year-end holidays. Meanwhile, we did not receive any PP offers from the producer due to their unstable PP production,” he commented.
According to the agent, the producer’s new offers stand at $1140/ton for HDPE film and at $1180/ton for LLDPE film, both on a CIF Thailand, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe