Middle Eastern producer voices PE sell ideas for Dec to SEA
A source from the producer reported that they are planning to announce their December prices to the regional markets at $1480/ton for LLDPE film and at $1490/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis. When compared to the producer’s most recent reported prices for November, their December sell ideas indicate $80/ton decreases.
The source commented, “We expect that prices will continue to follow a softer note until the end of the year unless crude oil prices firm up.”
In Southeast Asia, import LLDPE film prices are currently at $1470-1580/ton while HDPE film offers are reported at $1420-1530/ton, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What will October unfold for Turkey’s PE markets?
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels