Middle Eastern producer voices PE sell ideas for Dec to SEA
A source from the producer reported that they are planning to announce their December prices to the regional markets at $1480/ton for LLDPE film and at $1490/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis. When compared to the producer’s most recent reported prices for November, their December sell ideas indicate $80/ton decreases.
The source commented, “We expect that prices will continue to follow a softer note until the end of the year unless crude oil prices firm up.”
In Southeast Asia, import LLDPE film prices are currently at $1470-1580/ton while HDPE film offers are reported at $1420-1530/ton, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months