Middle Eastern producers issue July PP, PE offers to Lebanon, Jordan
Accordingly, a Saudi major announced its PE and PP prices to Lebanon with rollovers to increases from June, while a Qatari producer’s new PE offers are indicating rollovers from the previous month. Meanwhile, the Saudi major maintained its July offers at June levels in Jordan.
In Lebanon, the producers’ new PE offers stand at $1170-1190/ton for HDPE film, $1280-1320/ton for LDPE film and $1200-1220/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Beirut, 90 days basis.
A film manufacturer argued, “Demand has been good since Ramadan. The overall market sentiment is improving. The political situation is currently stable.”
In Jordan, the Saudi major’s new offers were reported at $1130/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., $1220/ton for HDPE film, $1320/ton for LDPE film and $1230/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIP Amman, 90 days basis.
A distributor said, “The supplies are good while demand remains slow as players are yet to return to their desks after holidays.. We are waiting to receive the rest of the Middle Eastern offers with rollovers to decreases in line with the regional sentiment.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient