Middle Eastern producers issue July PP, PE offers to Lebanon, Jordan
Accordingly, a Saudi major announced its PE and PP prices to Lebanon with rollovers to increases from June, while a Qatari producer’s new PE offers are indicating rollovers from the previous month. Meanwhile, the Saudi major maintained its July offers at June levels in Jordan.
In Lebanon, the producers’ new PE offers stand at $1170-1190/ton for HDPE film, $1280-1320/ton for LDPE film and $1200-1220/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Beirut, 90 days basis.
A film manufacturer argued, “Demand has been good since Ramadan. The overall market sentiment is improving. The political situation is currently stable.”
In Jordan, the Saudi major’s new offers were reported at $1130/ton for homo PP raffia and inj., $1220/ton for HDPE film, $1320/ton for LDPE film and $1230/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIP Amman, 90 days basis.
A distributor said, “The supplies are good while demand remains slow as players are yet to return to their desks after holidays.. We are waiting to receive the rest of the Middle Eastern offers with rollovers to decreases in line with the regional sentiment.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm