Middle Eastern producers reveal April PE prices higher to Turkey
A buyer reported receiving new PE offers for April from a Saudi Arabian major at $1450/ton for HDPE film and at $1350/ton for LLDPE film, all FCA Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. These prices indicated increases of $150/ton for HDPE film and $100/ton for LLDPE film compared with the beginning of March. The buyer also stated that the producer’s HDPE supply is tight nowadays.
A second Middle Eastern producer also announced their new April PE prices to Turkey with increases. The producer lifted their prices by $50/ton for LDPE film, $50-60/ton for LLDPE film and $80/ton for HDPE film compared with their March deals. The producer is currently offering LDPE film at $1300-1320/ton, LLDPE film at $1310/ton and HDPE film at $1330-1340/ton, all CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. The producer commented that the market sentiment may remain firm due to limited supply.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use