Middle Eastern producers reveal April PE prices higher to Turkey
A buyer reported receiving new PE offers for April from a Saudi Arabian major at $1450/ton for HDPE film and at $1350/ton for LLDPE film, all FCA Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. These prices indicated increases of $150/ton for HDPE film and $100/ton for LLDPE film compared with the beginning of March. The buyer also stated that the producer’s HDPE supply is tight nowadays.
A second Middle Eastern producer also announced their new April PE prices to Turkey with increases. The producer lifted their prices by $50/ton for LDPE film, $50-60/ton for LLDPE film and $80/ton for HDPE film compared with their March deals. The producer is currently offering LDPE film at $1300-1320/ton, LLDPE film at $1310/ton and HDPE film at $1330-1340/ton, all CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. The producer commented that the market sentiment may remain firm due to limited supply.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?