Middle Eastern producers reveal Nov PP, PE prices to Lebanon
Looking at prices, a major Saudi producer’s prices are at $1280/ton for HDPE film, $1270/ton for LLDPE and LDPE film, $1100/ton for PP raffia and injection, $1120/ton for PP film and fibre, at $1200/ton for PPBC injection and at $1300/ton for PPRC injection on a CIF Beirut, Lebanon, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Meanwhile, the Emirati producer offers HDPE and LDPE film at $1170/ton and LLDPE film at $1250/ton while another regional producer offers HDPE and LDPE film at $1270/ton and LLDPE film at $1260/ton with the same terms.
The converter commented, “The new offer levels came in line with previous market expectations. Meanwhile, demand is not that bad in Lebanon, although supplies are rather limited."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season