Middle Eastern producers reveal Nov PP, PE prices to Lebanon
Looking at prices, a major Saudi producer’s prices are at $1280/ton for HDPE film, $1270/ton for LLDPE and LDPE film, $1100/ton for PP raffia and injection, $1120/ton for PP film and fibre, at $1200/ton for PPBC injection and at $1300/ton for PPRC injection on a CIF Beirut, Lebanon, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Meanwhile, the Emirati producer offers HDPE and LDPE film at $1170/ton and LLDPE film at $1250/ton while another regional producer offers HDPE and LDPE film at $1270/ton and LLDPE film at $1260/ton with the same terms.
The converter commented, “The new offer levels came in line with previous market expectations. Meanwhile, demand is not that bad in Lebanon, although supplies are rather limited."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops