Middle Eastern suppliers reveal Oct PE, PP offers to Jordan
According to the converter, a major Saudi Arabian producer rolled over its offers at $1030/ton for homo PP raffia and injection, at $1200/ton for HDPE film and LDPE film and at $1180/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis.
The converter also reported that he received October HDPE film offer from an Emirati producer at $1150/ton on a CIF Aqaba, Jordan, 90 days basis. Meanwhile, he was also offered October LDPE film by another Saudi producer at $1170/ton with the same terms.
“Availability is tight in the market while demand remains below our expectations with players limiting their purchases due to slow end businesses,” added the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September