Middle Eastern suppliers reveal Oct PE, PP offers to Jordan
According to the converter, a major Saudi Arabian producer rolled over its offers at $1030/ton for homo PP raffia and injection, at $1200/ton for HDPE film and LDPE film and at $1180/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis.
The converter also reported that he received October HDPE film offer from an Emirati producer at $1150/ton on a CIF Aqaba, Jordan, 90 days basis. Meanwhile, he was also offered October LDPE film by another Saudi producer at $1170/ton with the same terms.
“Availability is tight in the market while demand remains below our expectations with players limiting their purchases due to slow end businesses,” added the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand