Mitsubishi Chemical restarts PTA plant, plans further maintenance in Oct
The PTA plant had been shut in early July due to technical issues. It remained shut until the end of the G20 summit which took place in Hangzhou last week since the petrochemical companies were asked to shut their plants due to air pollution.
The plant has a production capacity of 600,000 tons/year and will be back to its regular operations in November.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East