More April PP,PE prices from Mid-East to SE Asia
The trader informed that the producer cut its PE prices by $40/ton for both HDPE and LLDPE, by $60/ton for PP homo, by $70/ton for PP block copolymer and by $110/ton for PP random copolymer on a monthly basis.
Accordingly, the producer’s April offers are standing at $1140/ton for homo-PP injection, $1180/ton for PP block copolymer injection, at $1210/ton for PP random copolymer injection, at $1160/ton for HDPE film and at $1240/ton for LLDPE film, all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East