More April PP,PE prices from Mid-East to SE Asia
The trader informed that the producer cut its PE prices by $40/ton for both HDPE and LLDPE, by $60/ton for PP homo, by $70/ton for PP block copolymer and by $110/ton for PP random copolymer on a monthly basis.
Accordingly, the producer’s April offers are standing at $1140/ton for homo-PP injection, $1180/ton for PP block copolymer injection, at $1210/ton for PP random copolymer injection, at $1160/ton for HDPE film and at $1240/ton for LLDPE film, all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note