More Dec PP, PE offers announced in Egypt
A Middle Eastern supplier’s deal levels were at $1150-1180/ton for PP raffia and inj., and $1200/ton for PP film and fiber, while a Saudi producer closed its December deals for PP raffia and inj. at $1160/ton, all on CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Meanwhile, a distributor offering on the behalf of a US supplier announced its new LDPE and LLDPE c4 film offers at $980/ton and $1060/ton respectively, with the same terms.
"PE prices are dropping on a weekly basis as sellers are willing to attract buying interest," the source stated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm