More Far East Asian ABS prices revealed in Turkey
A Taiwanese producer announced their July prices with $45/ton decreases from their most recent June levels. These offers now stand at $1630/ton for ABS natural and $1780/ton for ABS white, all CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. “We did not negotiate with our supplier since we have comfortable stocks,” said a trader.
In addition, a South Korean producer issued $50/ton decreases, bringing their current ABS offers to $1700/ton for natural and $2000/ton for white grade, CIF Turkey, cash no duty.
A trader obtained $50-60/ton discounts from a different South Korean supplier and purchased some cargoes at $1700/ton for natural and $1940/ton for white grade with the same terms in late June.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?