More Far East Asian May ABS offers revealed higher to Turkey
Similarly, a Taiwanese ABS maker announced their new May offers with $50/ton hikes. The supplier’s latest offers were reported at $1750/ton for natural and at $1900/ton for white, CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. “We hesitate to replenish our stocks at those levels since they are quite high,” a trader noted.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops