More Far East Asian May ABS offers revealed higher to Turkey
Similarly, a Taiwanese ABS maker announced their new May offers with $50/ton hikes. The supplier’s latest offers were reported at $1750/ton for natural and at $1900/ton for white, CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. “We hesitate to replenish our stocks at those levels since they are quite high,” a trader noted.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect