More Mid-Eastern PP, PE offers for August surface in Jordan
According to the converter, a Saudi major currently offers homo-PP raffia and injection at $1030/ton, HDPE film and LDPE film at $1200/ton and LLDPE film at $1180/ton, all on a CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis. The converter opined, “Demand is still slow and buyers are only purchasing within their urgent needs. More competitive Middle Eastern offers are obtainable in the market therefore $10-20/ton discounts could be achievable from the major producer’s August offers.”
The converter also reported that he received August HDPE prices from an Emirati producer at $1150/ton on a CIF Aqaba, Jordan, 90 days basis. Meanwhile, he was also offered August LDPE film by another Saudi producer at $1170/ton with the same terms.
Prior to these Middle Eastern producers’ offers, a different Saudi producer had revealed their August LLDPE prices to Jordan at $1275/ton on a CIF Jordan, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years