More Mid-Eastern PP, PE offers for August surface in Jordan
According to the converter, a Saudi major currently offers homo-PP raffia and injection at $1030/ton, HDPE film and LDPE film at $1200/ton and LLDPE film at $1180/ton, all on a CIP Amman, Jordan, 90 days basis. The converter opined, “Demand is still slow and buyers are only purchasing within their urgent needs. More competitive Middle Eastern offers are obtainable in the market therefore $10-20/ton discounts could be achievable from the major producer’s August offers.”
The converter also reported that he received August HDPE prices from an Emirati producer at $1150/ton on a CIF Aqaba, Jordan, 90 days basis. Meanwhile, he was also offered August LDPE film by another Saudi producer at $1170/ton with the same terms.
Prior to these Middle Eastern producers’ offers, a different Saudi producer had revealed their August LLDPE prices to Jordan at $1275/ton on a CIF Jordan, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures