More Middle Eastern PE, PP offers issued for November in Egypt
According to the trader’s report, the producers’ PE offers are currently standing at $1180/ton for HDPE film and $1180-1190/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The Saudi producer’s upwardly revised PP offers, meanwhile, are reported at $1040/ton for homo PP raffia and injection and at $1090/ton for PPBC inj. with the same terms.
The trader commented that demand is slow since October due to dollar parity issues and players are now quite cautious about their new purchases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019