More Middle Eastern PE, PP offers issued for November in Egypt
According to the trader’s report, the producers’ PE offers are currently standing at $1180/ton for HDPE film and $1180-1190/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The Saudi producer’s upwardly revised PP offers, meanwhile, are reported at $1040/ton for homo PP raffia and injection and at $1090/ton for PPBC inj. with the same terms.
The trader commented that demand is slow since October due to dollar parity issues and players are now quite cautious about their new purchases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PVC market looks for direction amid divergent factors
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights