More Middle Eastern PE, PP offers issued for November in Egypt
According to the trader’s report, the producers’ PE offers are currently standing at $1180/ton for HDPE film and $1180-1190/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The Saudi producer’s upwardly revised PP offers, meanwhile, are reported at $1040/ton for homo PP raffia and injection and at $1090/ton for PPBC inj. with the same terms.
The trader commented that demand is slow since October due to dollar parity issues and players are now quite cautious about their new purchases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period
- Türkiye’s 2023 imports set a new record at 6.3 million tons; PE, PVC and ABS shine out