More Middle Eastern PE, PP offers issued for November in Egypt
According to the trader’s report, the producers’ PE offers are currently standing at $1180/ton for HDPE film and $1180-1190/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The Saudi producer’s upwardly revised PP offers, meanwhile, are reported at $1040/ton for homo PP raffia and injection and at $1090/ton for PPBC inj. with the same terms.
The trader commented that demand is slow since October due to dollar parity issues and players are now quite cautious about their new purchases.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion