More Middle Eastern PP, PE offers revealed for Dec in Egypt
A trader reported receiving new December PP and PE offers from another Saudi producer with rollovers from November. This producer maintained its new offers at $1180/ton for HDPE film, at $1210/ton for LDPE and LLDPE c4 film and at $1080/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The trader said that most of the Middle Eastern suppliers have kept their offers steady for this month; however they are willing to offer discounts for serious buyers.
According to a plastic end manufacturer, meanwhile, an Emirati producer rolled over LDPE and LLDPE c4 film offers for December while issuing increases of $30/ton on its new HDPE film offers due to the producer’s limited supply levels for this grade. The producer’s December offers are standing at $1140/ton for LDPE film, $1160/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1100/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe