More Middle Eastern PP, PE offers revealed for Dec in Egypt
A trader reported receiving new December PP and PE offers from another Saudi producer with rollovers from November. This producer maintained its new offers at $1180/ton for HDPE film, at $1210/ton for LDPE and LLDPE c4 film and at $1080/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The trader said that most of the Middle Eastern suppliers have kept their offers steady for this month; however they are willing to offer discounts for serious buyers.
According to a plastic end manufacturer, meanwhile, an Emirati producer rolled over LDPE and LLDPE c4 film offers for December while issuing increases of $30/ton on its new HDPE film offers due to the producer’s limited supply levels for this grade. The producer’s December offers are standing at $1140/ton for LDPE film, $1160/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1100/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets