More Middle Eastern PP, PE offers revealed for Dec in Egypt
A trader reported receiving new December PP and PE offers from another Saudi producer with rollovers from November. This producer maintained its new offers at $1180/ton for HDPE film, at $1210/ton for LDPE and LLDPE c4 film and at $1080/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The trader said that most of the Middle Eastern suppliers have kept their offers steady for this month; however they are willing to offer discounts for serious buyers.
According to a plastic end manufacturer, meanwhile, an Emirati producer rolled over LDPE and LLDPE c4 film offers for December while issuing increases of $30/ton on its new HDPE film offers due to the producer’s limited supply levels for this grade. The producer’s December offers are standing at $1140/ton for LDPE film, $1160/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1100/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets