More Middle Eastern PP, PE offers revealed for Dec in Egypt
A trader reported receiving new December PP and PE offers from another Saudi producer with rollovers from November. This producer maintained its new offers at $1180/ton for HDPE film, at $1210/ton for LDPE and LLDPE c4 film and at $1080/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The trader said that most of the Middle Eastern suppliers have kept their offers steady for this month; however they are willing to offer discounts for serious buyers.
According to a plastic end manufacturer, meanwhile, an Emirati producer rolled over LDPE and LLDPE c4 film offers for December while issuing increases of $30/ton on its new HDPE film offers due to the producer’s limited supply levels for this grade. The producer’s December offers are standing at $1140/ton for LDPE film, $1160/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1100/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand