More Middle Eastern PP, PE offers revealed for Dec in Egypt
A trader reported receiving new December PP and PE offers from another Saudi producer with rollovers from November. This producer maintained its new offers at $1180/ton for HDPE film, at $1210/ton for LDPE and LLDPE c4 film and at $1080/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The trader said that most of the Middle Eastern suppliers have kept their offers steady for this month; however they are willing to offer discounts for serious buyers.
According to a plastic end manufacturer, meanwhile, an Emirati producer rolled over LDPE and LLDPE c4 film offers for December while issuing increases of $30/ton on its new HDPE film offers due to the producer’s limited supply levels for this grade. The producer’s December offers are standing at $1140/ton for LDPE film, $1160/ton for LLDPE c4 film and at $1100/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe