More PE prices show up in Italy’s import market
Qatari LDPE and HDPE film for August delivery were dealt at €1365-1370/ton DDP equivalent, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days.This level comes to $1370/ton on a CIF equivalent basis, subject to 6.5% customs duty.
Some deals were concluded for Saudi Arabian LLDPE and HDPE film with delivery in end-July in the range of €1385-1520/ton DDP equivalent, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days. On a CIF equivalent basis, this level comes to around $1390-1530/ton.
Iranian LLDPE was offered at €1415/ton DDP equivalent, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days deferred payment and at around $1420/ton on a CIF basis.
Turkish LDPE offers emerged at €1480/ton DDP, 60 days, which equals around $1585/ton on a CIF basis.
South Korean HDPE film for end August delivery was sold at $1370/ton CIF, 60 days, which comes to a quite competitive level of around €1300/ton on a DDP basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops