More PE prices show up in Italy’s import market
Qatari LDPE and HDPE film for August delivery were dealt at €1365-1370/ton DDP equivalent, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days.This level comes to $1370/ton on a CIF equivalent basis, subject to 6.5% customs duty.
Some deals were concluded for Saudi Arabian LLDPE and HDPE film with delivery in end-July in the range of €1385-1520/ton DDP equivalent, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days. On a CIF equivalent basis, this level comes to around $1390-1530/ton.
Iranian LLDPE was offered at €1415/ton DDP equivalent, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days deferred payment and at around $1420/ton on a CIF basis.
Turkish LDPE offers emerged at €1480/ton DDP, 60 days, which equals around $1585/ton on a CIF basis.
South Korean HDPE film for end August delivery was sold at $1370/ton CIF, 60 days, which comes to a quite competitive level of around €1300/ton on a DDP basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect