More Saudi PP, PE prices for August emerge in Egypt
According to the trader, the Saudi producer’s prices are at $1170/ton for LDPE film and at $1150-1160/ton for HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days payment basis. He also reported that the Saudi producer’s PP prices currently stand at $1010-1020/ton for PP homo raffia and injection and at $1030-1040/ton for fibre with the same terms.
The trader stated that their customers are trying to reach lower done deal levels. However, they cannot accept the requested bids as their offers are regarded as being very competitive when compared to other prices in the market. He also added that demand had retreated this month due to dollar issues which hampers sales activity in the import market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand