Moroccan buyer: Demand may not improve due to holidays
“Buyers are reluctant to make fresh purchases given their expectations of further decreases, although many appear to be in need of re-stocking. This month, the slow demand conditions are not expected to change since the holiday lull has not faded. In addition to the Ramadan holiday, Morocco will have more than one national holiday this month. Therefore, demand is likely to maintain its quiet stance,” he commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount