Moroccan buyer: Demand may not improve due to holidays
“Buyers are reluctant to make fresh purchases given their expectations of further decreases, although many appear to be in need of re-stocking. This month, the slow demand conditions are not expected to change since the holiday lull has not faded. In addition to the Ramadan holiday, Morocco will have more than one national holiday this month. Therefore, demand is likely to maintain its quiet stance,” he commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally