Moroccan trader: May PP, PE prices to see further hikes
PP and PE prices reported in Morocco for April stand at €1160-1190/ton for LDPE film, €1150-1220/ton for LLDPE film, €1200/ton for HDPE film and b/m and at €1300/ton for HDPE injection on a CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days deferred payment basis. For PP, overall prices stand at €970/ton for PP raffia and injection and at €1050/ton for PPBC injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports