Moroccan trader: October PP, PE prices issued from Middle East
According to the trader’s reports, a Saudi major’s new October offers are currently standing at €1080-1090/ton for HDPE blow moulding, at €1120/ton for HDPE film, at €1100/ton for LDPE film, at €1080/ton for LLDPE c4 film, at €910/ton for PP raffia and injection and at €970-980/ton for PPBC injection, all on a CIF Casablanca, Morocco, 90 days deferred payment basis.
The trader also reported new offers for LDPE film and homo PP raffia and injection from a different Saudi producer, which are reported at €1090/ton and €880/ton, respectively with the same terms.
A Qatari producer also revealed their new October shipment prices to the country, according to the trader. The producer is giving LLDPE c4 film offers at €1080/ton, HDPE film offers at €1110/ton for HDPE film and LDPE film offers at €1100/ton with the same terms.
“Demand is poor in the market given the year end period as players have already secured their needs till the end of the year and now they’re not eager to make new purchases,” commented the producer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high