Muntajat: We will overcome logistics challenges
However, the company stated that the recent situation has not had a negative impact on their production facilities and that they will continue to meet their customers’ requirements through alternative logistics arrangements which include re-routing their shipments through other ports.
The company also highlighted in its letter that they have service agreements with at least 18 shipping lines to overcome this situation. “We have already taken measures to reroute our shipments and this may result in slightly longer transit times,” said the company, seeking its customers’ understanding and support in this exceptional period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures