Muntajat’s marketing activities grow in Europe
As part of its plan to expand into Europe, Muntajat has become partners with the Port of Antwerp in Belgium to serve its products into Europe. It also signed an agreement with KTN, which is recognized as one of the top leaders in logistics, to supply and manage their polymer logistics and distribution services in Europe.
Muntajat BV, which is the company’s international marketing network located in the Netherlands, will be responsible for directly marketing polyethylene products in Europe including LDPE, LLDPE, MDPE and HDPE. As HDPE sales constitute 45% of PE sales in Europe, the company’s direct marketing and selling activities are expected to strengthen its position in the region while enabling customers to make PE purchases from a trusted brand.
Previously, Muntajat and Total had signed an international marketing agreement in Dusseldorf, Germany to market 9 different grades of PE and 12 grades of PS that Total produces in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Jordan in order to improve its presence in the Middle East. It had also announced that it would be the market agent for PE in Egypt.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high