Muntajat to market Total’s PE, PS in Middle East
Under the agreement, Muntajat will reportedly market 9 different grades of PE and 12 grades of PS that Total produces. The company will conduct this marketing activity in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Jordan. The agreement will be valid as of January 1, 2017.
Muntajat will also be the market agent for PE in Egypt, the release said.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019