Muntajat to market Total’s PE, PS in Middle East
Under the agreement, Muntajat will reportedly market 9 different grades of PE and 12 grades of PS that Total produces. The company will conduct this marketing activity in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Jordan. The agreement will be valid as of January 1, 2017.
Muntajat will also be the market agent for PE in Egypt, the release said.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Energy consumption curbs start to bite Chinese petchem markets
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs