Muntajat to market Total’s PE, PS in Middle East
Under the agreement, Muntajat will reportedly market 9 different grades of PE and 12 grades of PS that Total produces. The company will conduct this marketing activity in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Jordan. The agreement will be valid as of January 1, 2017.
Muntajat will also be the market agent for PE in Egypt, the release said.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets