Muntajat to market Total’s PE, PS in Middle East
Under the agreement, Muntajat will reportedly market 9 different grades of PE and 12 grades of PS that Total produces. The company will conduct this marketing activity in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Jordan. The agreement will be valid as of January 1, 2017.
Muntajat will also be the market agent for PE in Egypt, the release said.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets shoot up on production upsets, soaring styrene
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?