Qatar's Muntajat opens 10 new marketing offices worldwide
The new offices are located in Casablanca, Morocco; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Dubai, UAE; Mumbai, India; Guangzhou and Shanghai, China; Bangkok, Thailand; Manila, the Philippines; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Karachi, Pakistan. Some of the newly established offices are also set to serve neighboring markets.
The company stated that the Casablanca office will serve Morocco, Algeria, Mauritania and Tunisia. The Colombo office will serve the markets of Sri Lanka and Maldives while the Mumbai office will service the Indian, Nepali, and Bhutanese markets and the Karachi office will serve Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Meanwhile, the company’s offices in Guangzhou and Shanghai will cater to customers in China, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan. Offices in Manila, Jakarta and Bangkok will focus on servicing their own respective countries.
Beside their new offices, Muntajat also owns offices in Australia, Malaysia, Jordan, South Africa and Turkey.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets