Naphtha prices move below $500/ton threshold in Asia, Europe
Spot naphtha prices in Asia declined around $25-30/ton week over week to be currently quoted at around $495/ton CFR Japan while the prices have plunged approximately $55-60/ton compared with the beginning of the month.
Meanwhile, spot naphtha prices also fell below the $500/ton threshold in Europe. Spot naphtha prices in Europe declined approximately $20-25/ton week over week to be currently quoted at around $465-470/ton on a CIF ARA basis. Naphtha prices in Europe have decreased by around $65/ton compared with the beginning of March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness