Naphtha prices move below $500/ton threshold in Asia, Europe
Spot naphtha prices in Asia declined around $25-30/ton week over week to be currently quoted at around $495/ton CFR Japan while the prices have plunged approximately $55-60/ton compared with the beginning of the month.
Meanwhile, spot naphtha prices also fell below the $500/ton threshold in Europe. Spot naphtha prices in Europe declined approximately $20-25/ton week over week to be currently quoted at around $465-470/ton on a CIF ARA basis. Naphtha prices in Europe have decreased by around $65/ton compared with the beginning of March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China