New Middle Eastern PE prices start to surface for Feb in Turkey
Initial February PE offers were reported at $1060-1100/ton for LDPE film, $1050-1060/ton for HDPE film and at $1050/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Turkey, subject to 6.5% customs duty, cash. These levels represented significant declines of $130-150/ton month over month. “We already concluded some deals at our new prices levels,” a seller reported.
Now, players are set to hear new February announcements from a Saudi Arabian major. The Saudi producer’s February prices have already been reported with decreases of $60-80/ton from January in the nearby Egyptian market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months