New passenger car registrations in EU fall for third month in Nov
The decline was attributed to the introduction of the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) for another month.
The data revealed that new passenger car registrations across the EU grew by 0,8% during January-November period when compared to a year ago, in the meantime.
Demand for passenger cars posted a solid growth in Spain (8%) and France (4.7%), while registrations declined in Italy (3.5%) and in the UK (6.9%) during the same period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon