New passenger car sales in EU increase in Dec: ACEA
The increase was attributed to significant gains in Spain, the UK, Germany and Italy, which posted gains of 21.4%, 8.7% 6.7% and 2.4%, respectively. However sales in France decreased 6.7% when compared to the same month of the previous year.
In 2014, meanwhile, new passenger car sales in the EU rose 5.7% to reach 12,550,771 vehicles, increasing for the first time in seven years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers