New passenger car sales in Europe rise in Nov: ACEA
The increase was attributed to significant gains in Spain (17.4%), the UK (8.0%), and Italy (5.0%). However, new passenger car sales in Germany and France declined 1.8% and 2.7%, respectively, compared with the same period of the previous year.
In the January-November period, meanwhile, new passenger car sales in the EU rose 5.7% to reach 11,600,383 vehicles.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high