Nigeria holds oil bill on militant attacks in the Niger Delta
So far, unrest in the Delta has resulted in a loss of more than 700,000 barrels per day (bpd) in the country’s crude oil production.
Although the government reached a ceasefire last month with one of the most active militant groups, attacks on oil and gas infrastructure in the region still continue. Senator Tayo Alasoadura reportedly said that the bill will come to the front of the line again once the unrest resolves.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high