Nigeria’s ELEME adjusts up initial August PP, PE prices
According to a trader’s report, the local producer increased their mid-August PP and PE prices by NGN25,000/ton ($78/ton) for PE and by NGN30,000/ton ($94/ton) for PP when compared to their initial August levels.
According to the trader’s report, the local producer’s offers are at NGN497,000/ton ($1546/ton) for PP-homo raffia, at 494,000NGN/ton ($1536/ton) for PP-homo injection, at NGN522,000-535,000/ton ($1624-1664/ton) for PPBC injection, at NGN556,000/ton ($1729/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN553,000/ton ($1720/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN554,000/ton ($1723/ton) for HDPE injection, at NGN565,000/ton ($1757/ton) for LLDPE injection and NGN550,000/ton ($1710/ton) for LLDPE film, all on a on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
Prior to this announcement, the local producer had also revealed their initial PP and PE prices with increases from their July levels.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains