Nigeria’s ELEME adjusts up initial August PP, PE prices
According to a trader’s report, the local producer increased their mid-August PP and PE prices by NGN25,000/ton ($78/ton) for PE and by NGN30,000/ton ($94/ton) for PP when compared to their initial August levels.
According to the trader’s report, the local producer’s offers are at NGN497,000/ton ($1546/ton) for PP-homo raffia, at 494,000NGN/ton ($1536/ton) for PP-homo injection, at NGN522,000-535,000/ton ($1624-1664/ton) for PPBC injection, at NGN556,000/ton ($1729/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN553,000/ton ($1720/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN554,000/ton ($1723/ton) for HDPE injection, at NGN565,000/ton ($1757/ton) for LLDPE injection and NGN550,000/ton ($1710/ton) for LLDPE film, all on a on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
Prior to this announcement, the local producer had also revealed their initial PP and PE prices with increases from their July levels.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm