Nigeria’s ELEME adjusts up initial August PP, PE prices
According to a trader’s report, the local producer increased their mid-August PP and PE prices by NGN25,000/ton ($78/ton) for PE and by NGN30,000/ton ($94/ton) for PP when compared to their initial August levels.
According to the trader’s report, the local producer’s offers are at NGN497,000/ton ($1546/ton) for PP-homo raffia, at 494,000NGN/ton ($1536/ton) for PP-homo injection, at NGN522,000-535,000/ton ($1624-1664/ton) for PPBC injection, at NGN556,000/ton ($1729/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN553,000/ton ($1720/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN554,000/ton ($1723/ton) for HDPE injection, at NGN565,000/ton ($1757/ton) for LLDPE injection and NGN550,000/ton ($1710/ton) for LLDPE film, all on a on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
Prior to this announcement, the local producer had also revealed their initial PP and PE prices with increases from their July levels.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question
- Import PE tightness eases off in China; LDPE stabilizes at two-and-a-half-year high
- Overseas PP producers’ focus shifts to SE Asia as Chinese demand fades