Nigeria’s ELEME adjusts up initial October PP, PE prices
According to a trader’s report, the local producer increased their mid-October prices by NGN17,000/ton ($54/ton) for HDPE grades, by NGN25,000/ton ($79/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by NGN28,000/ton ($89/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, by NGN14,000/ton ($44/ton) for PP raffia and injection and by NGN20,000/ton ($64/ton) for PPBC injection when compared to their initial October levels.
The trader reported that the local producer’s offers are at NGN569,000/ton ($1805/ton) for PP-homo raffia, at 562,000NGN/ton ($1783/ton) for PP-homo injection, at NGN597,000-610,000/ton ($1894-1935/ton) for PPBC injection, at NGN650,000/ton ($2062/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN647,000/ton ($2052/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN648,000/ton ($2056/ton) for HDPE injection, at NGN681,000/ton ($2160/ton) for LLDPE injection and NGN665,000/ton ($2109/ton) for LLDPE film, all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use