Nigeria’s ELEME adjusts up initial October PP, PE prices
According to a trader’s report, the local producer increased their mid-October prices by NGN17,000/ton ($54/ton) for HDPE grades, by NGN25,000/ton ($79/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, by NGN28,000/ton ($89/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, by NGN14,000/ton ($44/ton) for PP raffia and injection and by NGN20,000/ton ($64/ton) for PPBC injection when compared to their initial October levels.
The trader reported that the local producer’s offers are at NGN569,000/ton ($1805/ton) for PP-homo raffia, at 562,000NGN/ton ($1783/ton) for PP-homo injection, at NGN597,000-610,000/ton ($1894-1935/ton) for PPBC injection, at NGN650,000/ton ($2062/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN647,000/ton ($2052/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN648,000/ton ($2056/ton) for HDPE injection, at NGN681,000/ton ($2160/ton) for LLDPE injection and NGN665,000/ton ($2109/ton) for LLDPE film, all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East