Nigeria’s ELEME announces June PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are standing at NGN561,000/ton ($1774/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN570,000/ton ($1803/ton) for LLDPE film, at NGN558,000/ton ($1765/ton) for HDPE b/m, at NGN559,000/ton ($1768/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN521,000/ton for ($1648/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN514,000/ton ($1626/ton) for inj. and at NGN548,000-564,000/ton ($1733-1784/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
The converter commented that demand for their end product is slow due to the month of Ramadan. Another manufacturer also said that although ELEME announced lower levels for June, prices are still high and they are not compatible with low demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers