Nigeria’s ELEME announces June PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are standing at NGN561,000/ton ($1774/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN570,000/ton ($1803/ton) for LLDPE film, at NGN558,000/ton ($1765/ton) for HDPE b/m, at NGN559,000/ton ($1768/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN521,000/ton for ($1648/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN514,000/ton ($1626/ton) for inj. and at NGN548,000-564,000/ton ($1733-1784/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
The converter commented that demand for their end product is slow due to the month of Ramadan. Another manufacturer also said that although ELEME announced lower levels for June, prices are still high and they are not compatible with low demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May