Nigeria’s ELEME announces June PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are standing at NGN561,000/ton ($1774/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN570,000/ton ($1803/ton) for LLDPE film, at NGN558,000/ton ($1765/ton) for HDPE b/m, at NGN559,000/ton ($1768/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN521,000/ton for ($1648/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN514,000/ton ($1626/ton) for inj. and at NGN548,000-564,000/ton ($1733-1784/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
The converter commented that demand for their end product is slow due to the month of Ramadan. Another manufacturer also said that although ELEME announced lower levels for June, prices are still high and they are not compatible with low demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe