Nigeria’s ELEME announces October PP, PE prices
The producer’s new offers indicate increases of NGN20.000-27.000/ton ($65-87/ton) for PE grades and NGN15.000/ton ($48/ton) for PP when compared to their latest September levels.
According to a trader who confirmed receiving firmer prices from ELEME, the producer’s new PP and PE offers now stand at NGN640.000/ton ($2030/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at NGN653.000/ton ($2071/ton) for LLDPE inj., at NGN633.000/ton ($2008/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN630.000/ton ($1998/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN631.000 ton ($2002/ton) HDPE inj., at NGN555.000 ton ($1761/ton) for homo PP raffia, at NGN547.000 ton ($1735/ton) for PP injection and at NGN577.000-590.000 ton ($1830-1872/ton) for PPBC injection, all on ex-warehouse Port Harcourt city, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand