Nigeria’s ELEME announces October PP, PE prices
The producer’s new offers indicate increases of NGN20.000-27.000/ton ($65-87/ton) for PE grades and NGN15.000/ton ($48/ton) for PP when compared to their latest September levels.
According to a trader who confirmed receiving firmer prices from ELEME, the producer’s new PP and PE offers now stand at NGN640.000/ton ($2030/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at NGN653.000/ton ($2071/ton) for LLDPE inj., at NGN633.000/ton ($2008/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN630.000/ton ($1998/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at NGN631.000 ton ($2002/ton) HDPE inj., at NGN555.000 ton ($1761/ton) for homo PP raffia, at NGN547.000 ton ($1735/ton) for PP injection and at NGN577.000-590.000 ton ($1830-1872/ton) for PPBC injection, all on ex-warehouse Port Harcourt city, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion