Nigeria’s ELEME announces September PP, PE prices
According to a trader who confirmed receiving firmer prices from ELEME, the producer’s new PP and PE offers now stand at NGN600.000/ton ($1803/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE blow moulding, at NGN615.000/ton ($1848/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at NGN603.000/ton ($1812/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN 601.000/ton ($1806/ton) for HDPE injection, at NGN557.000-570.000/ton ($1674-1713/ton) for PPBC injection, at NGN532.000/ton ($1599/ton) for PP raffia and at NGN529.000/ton ($1589/ton) for PP injection, all on ex-warehouse Port Harcourt city, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
The producer’s new offers indicate increases of NGN12.000/ton ($38/ton) for PE and NGN5.000/ton ($16/ton) for PP when compared to their latest August levels.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand