Nigeria’s ELEME announces September PP, PE prices
According to a trader who confirmed receiving firmer prices from ELEME, the producer’s new PP and PE offers now stand at NGN600.000/ton ($1803/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE blow moulding, at NGN615.000/ton ($1848/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at NGN603.000/ton ($1812/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN 601.000/ton ($1806/ton) for HDPE injection, at NGN557.000-570.000/ton ($1674-1713/ton) for PPBC injection, at NGN532.000/ton ($1599/ton) for PP raffia and at NGN529.000/ton ($1589/ton) for PP injection, all on ex-warehouse Port Harcourt city, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
The producer’s new offers indicate increases of NGN12.000/ton ($38/ton) for PE and NGN5.000/ton ($16/ton) for PP when compared to their latest August levels.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe