Nigeria’s ELEME reveals December PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN507,000/ton ($1406/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN504,000/ton ($1398/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and for HDPE b/m, at NGN505,000/ton ($1400/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN517,000/ton for ($1434/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN510,000/ton ($1415/ton) for inj. and at NGN517,000-533,000/ton ($1434-1478/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains