Nigeria’s ELEME reveals December PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN507,000/ton ($1406/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN504,000/ton ($1398/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and for HDPE b/m, at NGN505,000/ton ($1400/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN517,000/ton for ($1434/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN510,000/ton ($1415/ton) for inj. and at NGN517,000-533,000/ton ($1434-1478/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East