Nigeria’s ELEME reveals December PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN507,000/ton ($1406/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN504,000/ton ($1398/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and for HDPE b/m, at NGN505,000/ton ($1400/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN517,000/ton for ($1434/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN510,000/ton ($1415/ton) for inj. and at NGN517,000-533,000/ton ($1434-1478/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China