Nigeria’s ELEME reveals December PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, ELEME’s new offers are currently standing at NGN507,000/ton ($1406/ton) for HDPE film, at NGN504,000/ton ($1398/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and for HDPE b/m, at NGN505,000/ton ($1400/ton) for HDPE inj., at NGN517,000/ton for ($1434/ton) for PP raffia, at NGN510,000/ton ($1415/ton) for inj. and at NGN517,000-533,000/ton ($1434-1478/ton) for PPBC inj., all on an ex-Port Harcourt, Nigeria, cash excluding 5% VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe